Historic Northern route for 8 to 14 days
- Lalibela is the home of many rock hewn churches excavated by King Lalibela at the start of the 12th century following his visit to Jerusalem. Lalibela is called African Jerusalem and its churches are not found anywhere else in the world. Lalibela is recognized as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
- Axum is the home of the Ark of the Covenant. Its holiest treasures are the great obelisks, the land of Queen of Sheba and the cradle of Christianity.
- Gheralta cliffs are amazing rocks from where the churches can be viewed and their breathtaking landscape
- Gondar is the Camelot of Africa and was the capital of Ethiopia for 250 years. Gondar hosts royal castles and is the home of Ethiopian black Jews until today.
- Simien Mountains national park is considered to be the roof of Africa teeming with mammals, birds, flora and fauna
- Bahirdar is the source of the Blue Nile which flows from Lake Tana. The lake is populated with many islands with ancient monasteries all of which are accessible by boats.
The northern historic route is usually 8 to 14 days. It can be combined with other tour routes
- 14 Diamond : Airport pick up. Hotels $5500 with Economy class and $7500 with Business class